Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Desperate for cash!

I moved my sim family to 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse (at a cost of 456,000 simoleons). After their first week, the bills of 20k(ish) brought them down to only 1,000 simoleons in liquid funds.

I desperately need to make sure they raise the money to afford bills each week and it doesn't look like career salary alone will cut it. I'm seeking advice on the best way to earn some money quickly with what skills they have available. They have 3 children and 1 toddler to care for as well, which is really cutting into available earning time.

Miko works in the charity branch of the political career, is at career level 5, and has High Charisma and singing, and middling painting skill.
Abel works in the Tech career and is a pro-gamer (top of career ladder), he has maxed video gaming, cooking, handiness, logic, programming and rocket science skills.

I'm having Abel work on hacking and then will do some programming. Just wondering if there's something I'm missing as a better money earner with what is available to them. Painting is pretty good normally, but I use a mod that makes painting take longer because it's pretty much 'too good' for money normally (imo). Is there a way for Miko to earn money just with Charisma?

Heh, i'm not used to being in this dilemma...I don't normally let my established (this is 2nd generation household) sims get this tapped out, but they needed larger digs because of all the kids.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,036 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago