Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Do we have toddler strollers yet? Taking toddlers to the Festivals and bathrooms too

I was wondering if you can get the toddlers out of the apartments and down to the Festivals in some kind of stroller? I know we had them in Sims 3. With all that activity going on out there in the city seems strange your kids have to stay in the apartment. Of course, once they are down there the bathrooms should be accessible for the little ones otherwise their needs would be a real nuisance if you had to run them back to the apartment whenever they needed changing.
  • @goldann25 I never noticed that! Awesome tip, thanks @goldann25! You just made my day.... I take my sims out to restaurants a LOT.
    ldm2
    New Spectator
    If I know there's going to be a festival that day, I have the toddler nap & go potty before. I usually only take them to the Spice Festival where they can grab some food off the table, then just have them hang out for a bit, they'll usually dance or talk to other festival goers. Sometimes I'll put a toy or the tablet in their inventory to keep them occupied. I usually send the whole family home together when they get tired.
  • I hope we get strolllers and walkers and canes for elders. Just a little variety :)