Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Do you play with townies/premades?

Edit: people seem to be confused about what "use" meant so I've clarified it. Basically I was asking if you guys played with them.
    CaprianaB
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I misunderstood. I sometimes have my sims marry randomly generated townies who become part of their household but haven't played the Goths, Pancakes, etc. I think Summer Holiday is really cute and can see myself playing her in the future.
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Traveler
    I've played Vlad and the Vatores a tiny bit, and I play a couple of townies. Most of the time, though, I just play my own creations or gallery downloads.
  • Nah, I don't play them and I don't really ever touch them (moving them, customizing them, etc).
    SilentK008
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Goths? Gone

Calientes? Gone

Landgraabs? Gone

Most of the townies are deleted when I start a new save and I have already removed the Pleasant-sisters from DU. The two girls and the guy from the trailer can stay.

I only keep the few sims that I really get attached to but they are few. Currently I am making my own pre-mades. Got about 120 sims done, only a few worlds left to populate. It is a fun project so I am happy ?
  • Frequently have Babs, Holly, Elsa, Cassandra and Makoa in my games, but not always.
  • I play a lot with the premades and some of them have intresting backstories to mess with. It’s also very fun to see what kind of children they and my sims will have. With townies I’m more pickier.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,113 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago