Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Doesn`t Like Mischief But Is A Troll?

Ok dont know if this is is a bug but one of my sims dislikes is mischief and so shouldnt autonomously do mischief interactions but after being gifted a pc by Father Winter she keeps annoyingly wanting to troll the forums which defeats the purpose of disliking mischief like huh!
Do your sims override their dislikes?
  • I fell like it's a bug.

I have a sim in one of my played households that has the same strange obsession with forum trolling despite being tagged with mischief as a dislike. I feel like there is some other aspect of her that is encouraging the behaviour, because none of my other played sims who dislike mischief have that 'issue'....but still, it's ignoring that she dislikes mischief, which in my mind makes it a bug.
  • I wonder if it's something to do with hidden traits? It's not mischief related, but the sim in my avatar in a previous save wanted to be a vampire. She had the master vampire aspiration, lived on that starter lot in Forgotten Hollow with vampire nexus lot trait. Vampires wouldn't visit. Caleb didn't even show up as the welcome wagon, and at one point she got a random confident moodlet for vampire hunter.

All sims have a bunch of hidden traits and I wonder if it's one of those that drives these actions that go against sims dislikes and aspirations.