Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Don Lothario

What is Don doing in your game?

Right now I am building him a beautiful mansion. This is one of those times I wish I had something larger than a 64x64 lot. I am inspired by the mansions on Millionaire's Row in Cleveland Ohio with the grand mansions and Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens in The Akron Canton area for him.

https://clevelandhistorical.org/items/show/10
https://www.stanhywet.org/

He has a live-in maid (thanks to a mod) and a butler. Both females that care for the "small penthouse" I put him in for now. I felt that the Sims legendary playboy needed more space to impress his latest romantic interests.

Let me hear your Don Lothario stories.
    cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran
    MCCC married Katrina off to a rando and moved him in with the whole Caliente group, including Don. I’m a little afraid to know what’s going on with that soap opera.
    FatTribble23
    Seasoned Traveler
    In my current save, he's now an elder and is the father-in-law of one of my played Sim's twin daughters.

I don't much play with premades but I have MCCC and I keep up with what they get up to. I also have a personalized save game I use for new saves. I've made some changes, like giving all the premades makeovers, changing things I don't like such as deleting Katrina (who the heck is she?? She's definitely not Nina and Dina's mother), changing Malcolm's evil trait to good, etc. So he started out this save living with Nina and Dina, but they both married other men and moved out. I left him in their home (ha!) and he eventually married and divorced Liberty Lee, my sim son-in-law's mother. River, the SIL, has a much better relationship with Don than with Liberty, even though Liberty is the one he lived with until he moved in with my sims. I found that amusing.
  • My Don is sharing a murphy bed in a tiny living home with his school teacher buddy. I set them up after designing the house in Newcrest and getting them acquainted. When I rotate back I think Don will be exploring one of the careers I’ve yet to play before they head off somewhere more exotic.
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Rookie
    I’m pretty sure he was immediately deleted, because I haven’t seen him around.
    Waxintegral
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Don and the Calliente family don't show up in my game much. When Don does appear he's usually at The Blue Velvet nightclub on his own. Other than changing their outfits, hairstyles and make up to be 1960s I haven't played them; they're NPCs.
  • In one of my PC saves, he is dating Evelynn from the K/DA music video. I have CC for her and Ahri. She and Ahri live together, while Don is just a visiter.
    However, he is the father to Evelynn's five kids, where they are four boys, and one girl. I aged three of the boys to teens, and kept the younger two as kids. His eldest son I moved out to live with Ahri's daughter, who I edited into the family, while the others still live at home with Evelynn and Ahri.
    Despite not living with them, he comes by pretty much everyday to see his kids, and if they call him, he always talks to them.
  • He is normally at the gym all the time in my saves, I hardly ever play him, but he always seems to become friends with any of my sims that love working out.