Forum Discussion

mcrudd
Seasoned Adventurer
7 years ago

Dress me Challenge

I got this idea from the live stream where the gurus showed people uploading barbie sims. So I made this sim and would love to see what you guys do with her. You can not alter her in any way, but you can add eyebrows, skin colour, traits, name, hair, make up, clothes and so on. Would be interesting to see everyone's versions.

https://i.imgur.com/OmEuuD6.png

She can be found here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/48F1949B990511E888C541F62AEA24F5

Add #dressme when you upload your own one. Or share it to the gallery for others to see :)
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "Vedenhaltia;c-16677636" wrote:
    This is very fun challenge :smiley: so many possibilities even we all have the same base sim. I noticed that you #mcrudd already have my sim in your game :smile: Could you please send some picture of her here because I’m not able yet.

Sure I will do that for you :) I only found her yesterday when I stopped playing when I searched different hashtags, will load my game and post for you soon :)

"CrazyboutTheSims;c-16677222" wrote:
    how can I upload him with the # i've never used it before?

oops wrong place lol

"CrazyboutTheSims;c-16677260" wrote:
    Never mind he found his way to your challenge :D

Glad he found his way, I will be updating and downloading him and his other dressmetoo friends just now :)
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    Two new ladies moved into the dress me 5 house this morning :)

https://i.imgur.com/eEmixnr.png
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "Munterbacon;c-16683763" wrote:
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Thought I'd give this a go too...

She's on the gallery under the #dressme tag.

love her, can't wait to add her to my game once its all installed again :)

mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "aob;c-16685280" wrote:

Hope it's not too late to join! Here is Darcy Maier. She is neat, a perfectionist, and a foodie. She is a nanny and very committed to her work. She is married to the dress me guy you posted!

Never to late, she will join the dress me 6 house :) LOL I hope he is a good husband to her :)

"Gruffman;c-16685363" wrote:

A little late to the party, but I did the dress me challenge. Meet Tamia Sinclair. I kept her traits/aspiration the same as it was.

Never too late, there is pleanty of space in the dress me 6 house :) She is such a cutie, just love that new hair <3

• I think I'll give this a shot once I'm home. I currently have no internet so I can't download her.
  • Checking over your photos - I have missed a few. I love all the redhead. They will be joining my ginger challenge. I might have mentioned before I have a sim who is trying to have ginger haired people take over the sim world, even if he has to do most of the ground work himself ;)

I noticed you did grab my #dressmetoo guy, I will go up load his photos now.
  • @mcrudd I am sorry you were having issue with your new laptop. I know when I got mine, it took a bit to get things sorted. I am not sure why the laptops are factory set to store everything on the small hard drive that should be for operating system only. I had lots of google and youtube investigating before I got most of it sorted. I couldn't figure out why it kept telling me I had no space, when I have a 2 terabyte hard drive.