Forum Discussion

10 years ago

employees wont ring up customers

I have 2 employees in my shop who i tasked to ring up customers but they never do it. I end up getting tons of sims waiting to pay but they end up being ignored and walking all the time or my sim is rushing about trying to get to them all while my employees are in group conversations or doing nothing. They are both nearly full in skill with customers and focused/not distracted.
Also occasionally, i go back and check and they don't have any task assigned to them (even though i did), so i have to keep reassigning them to the same task over and over again. Both my employees are promoted and fully satisfied.

Is anyone else finding this or am i being to impatient?
  • "simslove;13503484" wrote:
    I started using my family to ring up customers the owner has 2 teenage kids and her husband to help ring up and restock... what a life saver lol

@simslove yes having more then one sims in the family at the store helps a lot since the computer is useless..
  • "Joseff;13503726" wrote:
    Mine do this too, just dance or start talking to the customers. Just gonna have to hold off until they sort it out. :(

@joseff just use more sims to restock, unless your sim is single, get married or get 2 or 3 sims to move in with you to make running the store easier...yeah and take out the music, the music is just a distraction...well at least they gave us locked doors....lol...
  • "MollyG1997;13514346" wrote:
    If you have the Debug Mod in game, what I do is; whenever I see a sale, I stop them from talking to people by right-shift clicking them and selecting "reset object", if they are assigned to ring up customers, they will immediately find and ring them up. The resetting just clears their task bar from talking so it gives them a chance to ring customers up.

okay @MollyG1997 very insightful info right there...i will check this out....thanks...
  • My employee is not going to work. I opened my store and she won´t come. I tried replace her but it wasn´t help.