Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
7 years ago

Got A Notice My Dog Was Running Away …

So, my Sims family came back from an evening of volunteering, and a notice pops up that their dog has runaway. It is suggested the pet will return eventually, but that they could get their pet back sooner if they posted an Alert, either by phone or on the computer. Problem is, I can't find how to do this. Not only that, but when I brought the camera upstairs, the silly dog is flat on her back, snoozing in her bed. Is this why the alert failed to appear on either the phone or the computer? Help me out, this is a first for me. :open_mouth:

Please, and thank you, in advance.
  • I am also having the same problem, I think it's a bug that will hopefully be fixed with the next patch. Little Walley liked going to the pools
  • What I did when it happened to me is I hit the like “call dog” button on the lower left hand side where it shows household members and he came back
  • I have experienced this one time my dog ran away but I posted an alert so the dog came back earlier and I'm thankful for that
  • I Was just decorating my house when a alert came up. my dog ran away and I tried to post an alert.
    It turns out that on my computer Only the kids can send a alert. i have not gotten My dog back yet though. Idk why this is happening. :'(