Forum Discussion

Sthenastia
New Spectator
4 years ago

Henford-on-Bagley is a new ridiculously small world again

To be honest farming pack wasn't on my wishlist, but when I saw the trailer I was pleasantly surprised of this expansion and now I'm sure that I will buy it. In my imagination I planned that I put some farmhouses, maybe rental lot and some community lots in HoB but not. This time our new world has only 12 lots in total and only 2 empty lots maybe. I'm tired of that. Again I need to decide what to build or destroy premade houses which I generally want to leave in my savefiles. I totally can not understand why can't we receive bigger lots especially that we have closed neighborgoods and lots. What is more, we can have only 20 sims per loading screen. Currently we have 37 empty lots in total (with Newcrest)and with a new expansion, we will have 39 empty lots per save in total. It is really, really small number especially if you have one or two free lots per map. EA really destroys my fun because of that every time, because I have to choose what is more important for me, which family should I put into the map ect. I totally don't see any adventages of loading screens then.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago