Forum Discussion

3 years ago

I made a TS4 Completionist Tracker!

Ladies, Gentlemen, and everyone in between or outside of those descriptors, I give you...

The TS4 True Completionist Checklist

I'm sorry it took so long after I teased it back in October, but I finally got back around to it after a few of lovely people commented on Reddit to ask for updates. I'm also sorry that some sections are not fully complete - I tried my best to get absolutely everything I could find before I unveiled this monster, but some things just can't be found online to my satisfaction just yet.

Inside you will find a grand total of 35 tabs: Two explanatory tabs to help you understand some of the functionality I've baked in and what each tab is intended for, two summary tabs of formula-heavy tables to help you track your total progress, and 31 tabs with tables for everything from Work to Weather, Hosting to Hoarding. This template was built with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. I do not guarantee compatibility with other versions of Excel, or with other spreadsheet programs such as OpenOffice, though the majority if it should translate well enough. Unfortunately the formulas do not work with Google Sheets.

With that, I invite you to take a peek. Let me know if you find anything that is inaccurate - spelling errors, wrong data, missing data, ANYTHING. Especially missing data! I will compile any additions and corrections you all give me and periodically update the document at the link above.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions, offer feedback, or just say hi! I would love to know if you find this useful! <3