Forum Discussion

7 years ago

I Miss Witches

I'm sorry for posting yet another thread about supernatural sims, but it's something that I wanted to get off my chest, ya know? Ever since the magical hints were left in the laundry day pack my eyes lit up. I felt excited to feel some sort of semblance of my favorite life state within the game! I then started to dive into google to try to find any more evidence that witches are coming back but I quickly found the leaks of the jungle explorer's pack. I felt... disappointed, but not because the pack didn't look interesting. In fact, I think the game pack looks amazing. It's something I'd definitely want to look into especially since we're getting skeleton maids back. It's just that my expectations were subverted in such a way that left me feeling dissatisfied. I feel like I'm overreacting. I know very well that I'm a dramatic person, but I fear that I'm falling out of love with the game. Vampires did turn things around for me, though. However, the care that went into vampires makes me wonder what witches might become if they were to be released! I dunno... I want to believe that witches will come back. Spellcasting has been in all previous versions of the sims, so I'm still trying to clench onto that hope! I'm not sure how I'll feel if witches never get released in the Sims 4 however, I refuse to keep wondering. I don't want to convince myself that they're not coming.