Forum Discussion

4 years ago

I need some incentive.

Back when I purchased Sims 3, well before any packs were available, I started a young adult female. Soon, she married Blair (the cop girl). I played them for the longest time, adopting three children and moving to larger and larger houses, eventually designing one specifically for them. I used no cheat or mods, and they struggled along the way but fared well in the end.

Now, I've had Sims 4 for several years, and have every pack except Eco-Lifestyle. I have a few families started but spend little to no time on any of them. The one family I did spend some time on, I caved and used cheats on.

I really want to recapture that initial zeal for actually playing the game again, but so far, I haven't found it. I am not sure I want to do a challenge or anything like that. Maybe some advice on how to look at the game? Or something like that.

I dunno, I'm bummed out.
  • I honestly only find the building and decorating houses and homes to be of interest these days.
    Mostly cause I find it boring playing with npcs and not real people.

I know a lot of you don’t want it to be online cause you’re scared of getting judged, but a simple option for those of us who don’t care about being judged by our builds and such, to have it online and be able to play with other players and have some real unexpected things to happen, is number one on my wish list for the Sims.

Because even with new packs the gameplay is dull cause it’s the same things happening over and over when you start a new save. Vlad knocking on your door, a phone call about adventures on another planet etc etc.

I know that a wish like this is so much work in coding and making everything come together without bugs and such, so I’m not holding out for it to ever happen. But that’s what would make me enjoy the game again :)

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,082 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago