Forum Discussion

9 years ago

"Inappropriate" behavior

Why is cooking on another sim's lot inappropriate? Is this a bug or was it designed that way on purpose? It seems pretty harsh to yell at Grandma when she comes over and bakes cookies for your kids.
  • Id think taking a shower in someone elses home innapropiate, but I just tried to get my hygine down and then Olivia Spincer Kim Lewis's mom says: Thats innapropiate, get out of our tub!
  • I like this feature it makes the game more realistic but maybe it's a little out of hand since they probs didn't coded it to not be enabled when the sim is friends with a member of that house's household.
  • Ha, I thought I was the only one! I had sent my female sim to her boyfriend's house to cook him a surprise breakfast, but he told her to stop because it was inappropriate! :D
  • "Kalen615;880268" wrote:
    Why is cooking on another sim's lot inappropriate? Is this a bug or was it designed that way on purpose? It seems pretty harsh to yell at Grandma when she comes over and bakes cookies for your kids.

OMG I just laughed so hard at imagining this. :D
  • I had to lol when my scientist's best friend had no problem watching her upgrade his rocket (no puns here) but then got upset when she showered off afterwards, he was even asleep at the time of said showering but promptly got up to tell her that wasn't appropriate. I so wanted to freeze ray his silliness.
  • Well unless you're family/in good relations with me. I would want you cooking, my food without permission.
  • @Ajbero21 this thread is two years old, we are not supposed to comment it anymore

@EA_Mage maybe it should be closed?
  • "MasonGamer;c-14874394" wrote:
    Well unless you're family/in good relations with me. I would want you cooking, my food without permission.

It has been repeatedly pointed out peoples problem with this are high friendship values and family. NO one is talking about being able to walk into strangers houses.

This is not a bug its by design and it sucks Hi mum just came round to eat :) Who's heard that before IT IS NOT INAPPROPRIATE, Unless Mum's already told you to plum off about it lol
  • Hey folks! Please keep chatter to new or currently active threads, no need to necropost in threads from two years ago. Thank you!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 14 seconds ago