Forum Discussion

10 years ago

make friends cheat?

is there a way like in TS3 to make friends for your sims? like when you could do it through the mailbox
  • "LadyxVicious;15309742" wrote:
    :) Hello Everyone!!! I'm needing some help uploading sims family members and households to my gallery...Can anyone tell me how I can do that? :/

Here you go: http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/12712351/#Comment_12712351
  • relationships.create_friends_for_sim

This worked for me. Making sure testingcheats true is on. I looked at Mt friend list and I was friends with everyone.
  • If you have a lot of Sims in your world I wouldn't recommend using the make everyone your sims friend. Some people have had issues with the game locking up, freezing and taking FOREVER to unfreeze. The best methods are using the modify relationships code as mentioned above.

cntr+shift+c
    testingcheats true
    modifyrelationship +/- 1-100 Friendship_Main or Romance_Main

I haven't used that cheat since I got the MC Command Center Mod but if I remember correctly you need to use the cheat twice, once for each Sim. So if the Sim you want to befriend isn't in your household, you will have to load up that household but switch the names around because you do want the active sim to be listed first. That is how it worked when I used to use that cheat, I now use mods and it much easier and faster.

Now if you are not against mods there are easier. Both the MC Command Center mod and the UI Cheats Extension will allow you edit or create relationships wit other sims.

• "synth;c-13968652" wrote:
    if youre okay with mods, try this one

That cheat works great and I use it all the time. I got this one because of all the random romances going on behind my back when I left one household to play a different one. It does a lot more than fix relationships and has been a fun mod to use. It allows the player to cheat without having to use testing cheats each time you play. Bad romance or one you don't approve of? Set the romance bar to zero and problem solved. Want to be instant friends? Set the friendship bar to whatever you want. It is a very easy mod to use and is updated very quickly whenever new patches and packs come out.