Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
5 years ago

Nifty Knitting - plopsy on rotational play?

I just got the pack, and like it so far. Just about listed my first item on plopzy, and it said the item listing will expire on Sunday. Bummer... why is EA suddenly focusing so much on weekdays instead of just saying it will expire in 3 days? What happens with the listing while I play other houses? I'm on rotation, if it means I can't sell anything on Plopzy, I really think EA should have informed me *before* getting the pack.

Anyone? Will the listing's countdown simply resume the next time I enter this house? Or will it be impossible to sell there?
    DoloresGrey
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It is rotational play friendly! I left a household with many things listed on plopsy and when I came back a couple of weeks later some things were blue - ready to send (many) and some were still waiting to be sold (only a few). I am so happy it doesn't expire while playing another families.
  • "DoloresGrey;c-17607421" wrote:
    It is rotational play friendly! I left a household with many things listed on plopsy and when I came back a couple of weeks later some things were blue - ready to send (many) and some were still waiting to be sold (only a few). I am so happy it doesn't expire while playing another families.

Oh, that sounds great! I did not expect the game to "wait for us" to send the items. Super cool indeed!
    SilentK008
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Wow!! I am so happy that it works well with rotational play :)
  • "calaprfy;c-17607314" wrote:
    I play rotationally and have sold items on Plopsy. As Bobby McFerrin once said, don't worry, be happy. :)

Cool :) Then I assume a sale will be done even if I play other houses. Good to know before I list numerous beanies.
  • I play each household for a sim week and my sim has sold quite a few paintings before the week was done. You just got to “plop” a few items a day On Plopsy to get more sales before you switch households. I honestly don’t know if things will continue to sell while playing a different household.
  • Good news! I rarely play rotationaly but i am glad they made it flexible.