Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
4 years ago

"Okay, Which Nimrod Put The Clean Clothes Away Damp?"

Several of my Sims (in a household of eight) are walking around sad because their clothes are damp. I didn't see who did the laundry last, but even the Toddlers are affected by it, of which there are FOUR. I went from one save of the same family walking around depressed because they lost three of their grandparents inside of a Sim week!

After this latest patch, I rolled back a save and got lucky. I found the one prior to the very first death. I altered their ages with MCCC (thank you Deaderpool!) and hopefully have averted the most unhappy turn my story had taken. But, now my Sims are walking around sad because their clothes are damp! They have a perfectly working dryer.

"So, listen up my little Simmies: Erik, Joey, Kayleigh and Hayleigh, I know it's hard to keep up with the schedules you keep, and Kayleigh, the mother of these four precious toddlers has her hands so very full just wrangling her brood, the workload has been split. There are four Young Adults so it shouldn't be that hard. When you gather up the laundry and place it into the washer, please, oh please remember to start the washer. Then when it's ready and you move it to the dryer, don't forget to clean the lint trap and then start the dryer. By no means should you ever, ever ever put the laundry away damp. Mildew comes to mind … thank you."

Signed,

Your most benevolent Creator.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,044 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago