Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
5 years ago

One Minute He Looks Normal …

I had my teen Sim, his mother and siblings all at a Karaoke Bar. My teen is a Rising Star and wanted to keep his Karaoke win from Sunday. Today was Tuesday. Yes, the save is brand new. However, once his father got off of work, he came to the place. I found him out on the sidewalk. He looked completely normal. Like his sons, on the lean side, but not skinny. I had to click on the youngest, still a Child, to get him to go home, too. As I panned the camera around I found their Dad inside the building. I did a double-take. In fact, I hovered over this Sim to make sure it was my Sim. He has gained a ginormous amount of weight. He's suddenly obese! How did that happen?

Yes, I have mods in my game. But I have had them for awhile. Yes, they are updated until tomorrow, that is. I wanted that one last hurrah, before I had to pull them and wait. But, I'm still puzzling over how my Sim can be lean one moment and then suddenly he's enormous. We're talking several suit sizes larger. :open_mouth:

When I play next, I'll be certain to take the entire family into cas.fulleditmode and 'fix' his situation. Nobody gains weight that fast. LOL

Has this happened to anyone else?
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    I've been having sims gain weight over time, a slow creeping thing until I realize a sim is larger than when made. It's not their diet because most of the time it's salads with the occasional tofu dog. Off to CAS they go!
  • "JC1979;c-17522663" wrote:
    I notice since DU sims gain weight. I thought it was added to give some realism...because as a young college student you don’t always make the best dietary choices.

@JC1979 They always gained weight in the Sims 4 I think. If you look online you can even find a list with the calorie count of each sims 4 meal.