Forum Discussion

4 hours ago

Punk Rock Chick Themed DLC Clothes for Sims 4

I need stylish punk rock chick clothing + punk rock chick hairstyles & jewelry for my main Sims character Electronic Arts, I'm not interested in that Sims Grim Reaper DLC Expansion Pack. 

Please get rid of the pronouns in create a sims menu. 

SimsGodAkins94
      Newcomer

The grung is a good start idea but I need punk rock chick clothes, hairstyles  & jewelry. 

The punk rock community is far different from the Gothic community, that's like confusing a raven for a crow two different black birds. Punk Rock Chicks vent the frustration, Gothic people play with their depression etcetera. 

Besides I'm not interested in Gothic clothes. 

• Better yet I've been asking for a play tested Punk Rock Chick Themed DLC expansion or game pack for a while now, and all we got is broken landlord DLC expansion pack & broken dating app DLC expansion pack & yes I'm not a happy customer. 

If you order a essential item off of Amazon you expect that product not the far opposite of it, Therefore I want my play tested Punk Rock Chick Themed DLC expansion or game pack new world map that's based on Detroit Michigan or Baltimore Maryland but A wilderness Midwestern wilderness town or city like Copperdale in High School years DLC expansion pack.

Understand I want my main Sims character to be a fan love letter to Amy Lee of the rock band Evanescence, where she has her own successful rock band performing at mosh pits etcetera.

• I do feel the game desperately needs a punk rock music station along with the ability to create a band, or be a singer. Tied in with Get Famous, acting is not something that interests me but singing (though I cannot sing myself without crushing glass and mirrors and ruining the hearing of folks) is something I've longed for a long time in the game. 

As for a world tied with a band/rock/punk pack, I feel is not needed, CAS and BB (drums etc) would be enough along with a singing/band career and rise from practicing in a garage to perform at clubs and gain fame along the way. Ability to sing is already in the game as is piano/keyboard and guitars so drums and animation for drumming is the main focus imo.