Forum Discussion

Beardedgeek72
New Spectator
4 years ago

Random amusing observation(s) regarding Cottage Living

Well... as I stated elsewhere the difference between having Seasons installed or not really impacts the world. As in if your Sim hates rain, she is... SOL.

Also, speaking weather / climate: I find it a little amusing that the every day outfits and the cold weather outfits are 90% the same gear. Also seems "realistic" when as an outsider (I am Swedish) compare my pre-consieved notions about Britain with this pack :smiley:
One of the Cold Weather outfits (the padded vest one) even has rolled up sleeves. And Wellies, of course. Over here you would have to have like 3 layers of socks in those to not literally lose your toes in winter.

Not to be too mean about it but I always get a giggle when some home renovation show *Cough* Grand Designs *Cough* goes on and on about the new house having three glass windows as if it was an innovation from last year or something. :wink:
I guess "Twelve degrees and raining" is typical Xmas Day and Midsummer's Eve weather.

Other than that... at least two of the women's hair styles really scream "English Soap Opera" to me.

Again, I am not making fun of people from Britain, I am fully aware that we are all weird to others. That's the point of being human after all :smiley: