Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
2 years ago

Rotational play is so messed up

With latest new updates it seems rotational play is so glitchy if you played a a household and went back to another, everything is changed, jobs and even relationships!

My sims has changed jobs and even got engaged even when they were already engaged, they were turned off for neighbourhood stories as they were played

Yes this is tested on new saves with no mods and with cache files deleted

I don't know what's going on, but it wasn't like this few months ago, I think one of the new updates caused this
  • "SilentKitty;c-18298866" wrote:
    OP, do you have the pack Growing Together installed? It has had problems with milestones disappearing during rotational play,

This is a different problem, just wondering if it is a patch or a pack, or something completely different causing the problems.

Will try to remain offline and I haven’t downloaded the latest patch. Hope rotational play will get better.

Yeah I got it on the recent sale and I heard of disappointing millstones bug but is this related to autonomously changing jobs (when switching played households) and being engaged fo multiple sims? I'm not sure
  • "luthienrising;c-18298892" wrote:
    Adding to @mightysprite's notes that it might be worth doing a game repair and full cache clearing. If this were a recent bug, I think there'd be an AHQ report by now. There are a LOT of rotational players.

I might do a game repair not sure if it will fix it and not sure if EA app cache has anything to do with it this has been happening only after the last 2-3 updates
    EA_Cade
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey all,

Please keep bug reports and technical issues on AHQ where we have staff to monitor and investigate them.

You can find a link in my signature below.