Forum Discussion

7 years ago

SEASONS

Not only have I seen 'Hints' in game about seasons but on some social media such as Twitter and Facebook, saying that seasons is being worked on.. YAY can't wait, but I have a feeling that it won't come out until the end of this year towards October Halloween. I hope it comes out sooner than, that like this summer.
  • I hope they bring back the festivals and holidays. That was one of my favorite parts of seasons.
  • OMG, I’m sooo excited for Seasons! I want the weather and temperature efffects, some clothing, and maybe some animations and seasonal activities (like little snow-play activities, fall activities—jumping in leaves or taking them, and maybe a few minor festival activities, and so on). ^_^

A good Seasons Pack will give me goodwill after that recent SP debacle. I need more pack content, please and thank you! :)
  • "BabySquare;c-16411012" wrote:
    The only problems I can foresee with seasons are
    1 - Since the clouds we currently have are basically 2D bands in the sky, how will they implement different skies?
    2 - How will they change background neighbourhood scenery to match the weather, ie, snow?

That's what I've been concerned about since day one.
  • "06Bon06;c-16417136" wrote:
    "BabySquare;c-16411012" wrote:
    1 - Since the clouds we currently have are basically 2D bands in the sky, how will they implement different skies?
    2 - How will they change background neighbourhood scenery to match the weather, ie, snow?

That's what I've been concerned about since day one.

I've wondered about it for a long time. If neither changes with the weather it's gonna look plum weird.
  • "BabySquare;c-16411012" wrote:

I'm sure they will come up with a way. I have faith in the Developers.
  • "catloverplayer;c-16417435" wrote:
    "BabySquare;c-16411012" wrote:

I'm sure they will come up with a way. I have faith in the Developers.

Who knows, maybe they will update the skies for the Seasons EP.

Still quite concerned about the static backdrops though, I hope they can manage to make them transition smoothly and not like some on/off switch.

Hope we will find out soon!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,078 PostsLatest Activity: 10 seconds ago