Forum Discussion

SuperSillySim
New Rookie
3 years ago

Shaving

When does the option for shaving show up? I gave my sims body hair ...
  • "wylmite1986;c-18160115" wrote:
    How long does it normally take for the option to show up? All I have is the apply some sort of cream option in the mirror.

I think once you see hair you should be able to shave.

She usually sports smooth silky legs.
    https://i.imgur.com/bHLi80E.png

But naturally she is part werewolf. :lol: Think I played her for about 4-5 days before the hair showed up.
    https://i.imgur.com/zcDUp3T.png

• Yea just saw that my young adult female has major leg and arm hair, how do I get rid of it?
  • Did you turn on hair growth for the sim? I haven't been able to play yet but I noticed that it was an option in CAS.
  • > @Sharonia said:
    > Did you turn on hair growth for the sim? I haven't been able to play yet but I noticed that it was an option in CAS.

I don't see an option unless I am completely not seeing it lol
  • "sabbycat69;c-18163620" wrote:
    > @Sharonia said:
    > Did you turn on hair growth for the sim? I haven't been able to play yet but I noticed that it was an option in CAS.

Take your Sim into CAS and then click on their body, click on the body icon which allows you to give them body hair, above in the upper right corner, you should see the toggle, check the box to allow hair growth.
  • "sabbycat69;c-18163620" wrote:
    > @Sharonia said:

The option should be at the top of your facial hair just underneath all the hair colours, it's a little check box that will say "enable hair growth"

I tried sharing a helpful screenshot but imgur has changed and now I don't know how to post pictures here. :D