Forum Discussion

5 years ago

!Stuff Packs on Anniversary Sale!

Since stuff packs are rarely on sale I think some people didn’t notice a couple of them are half-off right now on origin for the anniversary sale!
  • Cool Kitchen Stuff is on sale now. They seem to be putting them on sale sequentially.
  • "cmbaker16;c-17387380" wrote:
    I don't know about a couple I looked at the sale hoping I could get the one stuff pack I don't own and the only stuff pack I found on sale was movie hangout.

Honestly though if their going to have a sale it should all be on sale not just a select few of stuff packs.

Well “couple” technically means two?so i’m not wrong haha

And yeah I don’t know why it’s random that it’s these packs in particular but at least it’s something for now...

They weren’t even on sale at the same time until a few days ago with VG but since the sale ends in a few days I think those are probz the only two on sale this time.
  • I don't know about a couple I looked at the sale hoping I could get the one stuff pack I don't own and the only stuff pack I found on sale was movie hangout.

Honestly though if their going to have a sale it should all be on sale not just a select few of stuff packs.