Forum Discussion

mcrudd
Seasoned Adventurer
7 years ago

Suggestion for Threadless store :)

I just love the Threadless store, when you had free shipping I got myself so many goodies. I am now waiting for two shirts, just love the freezerbunny and little plumbobs shirts. I could not buy more because shipping is a killer to New Zealand, but I was looking for a mousepad, my steelseries one I got is a bit worn and I have looked all over for a new one but they were limited. So my suggestion is to perhaps make mousepads, nice big ones like the steelseries one :) Thanks for the aweSim goodies in the store, I am saving up for some of those loungepants to match my tshirts that is on its way to me now ;)
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    "mcrudd;c-16706992" wrote:
    "elanorbreton;c-16705554" wrote:
    MEH! Why did I not know about this store? And I just had my birthday too, I could have had a whole heap of simlish gifts :(

When I went to look, it had a free shipping code: FREESHIP918a03687

Oh wowsers you are so lucky. I wish they do a freeshipping for international again :) Happy belated birthday, hope it was an AweSim one <3

I'm in the UK... doesn't that mean it's international? Checked again today and the code is still there. I SO want something with those weather freezer bunnies on :)

Edit: Looked again and it says minimum order for international (free shipping) is $80. So it might work for you...

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs &amp; Kits.33,040 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago