Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
5 years ago

Tina Tinker - something wrong?

Is there something I did not catch? My Tina Tinker (I keep writing Turner) constantly wants to bake a cake! She tried doing this 4-5 times only the last day, now it's 1AM and they just had a fire, and she is not hungry, and instead of going to bed I just stopped her on her way to the kitchen to bake a cake!!! Foodie Unite is NOT the N.A.P. of this hood.

What is going on? Is it because she has the special Master Maker trait? So why doesn't she rather use the Designer Maker thing?
  • "Cabelle1863;c-17538400" wrote:
    Is it the mod mentioned in the linked bug thread? I thought it only fixed NPCs but it if helps to fix the household I'm playing I'll definitely give it a try!

A, yes, I noticed when signing that the thread you linked to was started by that mod's designer.

I'm playing the Turner house, and Tina is not a normal sim tech spoken, she got that extra trait. I have not yet seen many other active sims behaving against their local NAP. Anyways, it worked on Tina while playing her house, so give it a try!

Or maybe not. As she reached the machine, she took a selfie in front of it, and while the designing action is still in her active queue, she decided to walk downstairs to practice programming. All without even touching the maker machine...!

Update: She walked down to the computer, but changed her mind before she got seated, and pulled out a guitar instead to play a few notes. Then walking to the grill outside to brew de-stressing decoction.... She is definitely NOT cured!
  • "logion;c-17538472" wrote:

"Simmerville;c-17538431" wrote:
    "Cabelle1863;c-17538400" wrote:
    Is it the mod mentioned in the linked bug thread? I thought it only fixed NPCs but it if helps to fix the household I'm playing I'll definitely give it a try!

A, yes, I noticed when signing that the thread you linked to was started by that mod's designer.

I'm playing the Turner house, and Tina is not a normal sim tech spoken, she got that extra trait. I have not yet seen many other active sims behaving against their local NAP. Anyways, it worked on Tina while playing her house, so give it a try!

Or maybe not. As she reached the machine, she took a selfie in front of it, and while the designing action is still in her active queue, she decided to walk downstairs to practice programming. All without even touching the maker machine...!

Update: She walked down to the computer, but changed her mind before she got seated, and pulled out a guitar instead to play a few notes. Then walking to the grill outside to brew de-stressing decoction.... She is definitely NOT cured!

Maybe she still has the buff, all NAP's are caused by hidden buffs.

Good point. I'll check her again after rebooting my computer.