Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Unsettled Odor?

My sims got a moodlet for a Unsettled Odor "Something smells dank in this apartment and is making sims unsettled"
I have looked and no bad food or nothing Anyone else get this and what is it and how do I fix it..

Thanks
  • > @SwimmingandSimming said:
    > Does anyone know what to do if the noxious Oder comes up but you can't find the green haze of rat urine? I've looked all over the tiny apartment it's only in my kid's room but I can't find it anywhere. What should I do?

Which apartment is it? I know 19 Culpepper it's in the bedroom by the patio and it's close to the wall between the patio wall (somewhere near the door).
  • > @lele62 said:
    > > @SwimmingandSimming said:
    > > Does anyone know what to do if the noxious Oder comes up but you can't find the green haze of rat urine? I've looked all over the tiny apartment it's only in my kid's room but I can't find it anywhere. What should I do?
    >
    > Which apartment is it? I know 19 Culpepper it's in the bedroom by the patio and it's close to the wall between the patio wall (somewhere near the door).

need help figuring this out!! still have the bad odor moodlet whenever I go into the bed room with the open balcony, it's frustrating me a lot! Cannot find any odor whatsoever, already exterminated the mice.
  • Hi, sorry to resume this thread but I'm having this foul smell issue in a TLC apartment (19 Culpepper) except, there is no green smoke or puddle anywhere.
    I used MCCC few months ago to remove the rat holes etc., and I've never had similar issues (if anything, I still had roaches pop up and was able to fix the issue anyway) but now I've spent over a sim-week with my sims getting the moodlet of this smell in a specific part of the apartment and I can't fix it.
    I tried to remove outdated mods and repair the game, I even moved the family out and back in, but the issue is still there.
    There aren't dirty dishes stuck or trash in the inventory, is the "rotten eggs" icon that, I guess, is specific of the TLC lots.

Is there something else I should try? I'm gonna remove all the mods and see if this does something, but I'd very much appreciate suggestions, thank you!!
  • My sims frequently become dizzy in the TLC apartment because of this odor and I noticed a smell coming from my toddler's bed so I removed it but there was nothing beneath it so I don't know what to do to fix this and I can't do anything when I click on it.
  • when the odor mood-let came up for me i found the odor and clicked on it a couple times and after that it came up with 'complain to land lord' and 'attempt to fix' either one works! ;)