Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What are the "love" activities

So supposedly there is a love day holiday thingy and until now there isn't really any new love activities that are revealed and I'm starting to think that it's going to be just basegame love activities and nothing more
I was hoping for more in that regard
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "Dannydanbo;c-16522206" wrote:
    "IceyJ;c-16521923" wrote:
    "Dannydanbo;c-16521732" wrote:
    Slow dancing has nothing to do with seasons. It should come in a Romance pack. You wouldn't have leaf raking in a romance pack. Snowball fights are season specific, slow dancing, not so much.

You do know slow dancing came with TS3 Seasons? Due to the spring dance festival. I'm not arguing for or against slow dancing, btw, just stating a fact. B)

I am aware, thank you. Are you aware this isn't S3 but S4 where they have stated that things will be different? Now we're all caught up.

I am aware of that, too, thank you. :) But YOU are the one who said it had nothing to do with seasons as if people had no reason at all for expecting it. I was letting you know why they expected it. Since you sounded like you didn't know. Now you're caught up, too.
    Omri147
    New Spectator
    Slow dancing has nothing to do with seasons. It should come in a Romance pack. You wouldn't have leaf raking in a romance pack. Snowball fights are season specific, slow dancing, not so much.

You do know slow dancing came with TS3 Seasons? Due to the spring dance festival. I'm not arguing for or against slow dancing, btw, just stating a fact. B)

It did come with TS2 Nightlife as well, so it isn't necessarily Seasons related.

Either way I'd love to have a slow dance interaction somewhere down the line...
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16522225" wrote:
    "MzPigglyPooh;c-16522219" wrote:

So then it should have come with the romantic
    garden stuff pack. Lol

Had they added rosebush woohoo I would agree. :D

The slowdance would have worked for love day. Grant said however seasons wasn't the right pack for the slowdance so that probably means were getting a romantic themed pack in the future.
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "catloverplayer;c-16522390" wrote:
    "Dannydanbo;c-16522225" wrote:

garden stuff pack. Lol

The slowdance would have worked for love day. Grant said however seasons wasn't the right pack for the slowdance so that probably means were getting a romantic themed pack in the future.

I agree that slow dancing will probably be in some future pack, but even Grant forgot which pack it came in. When he said that, he also said that it didn't come with TS3 Seasons. :/
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16522400" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;c-16522390" wrote:
    "Dannydanbo;c-16522225" wrote:

garden stuff pack. Lol

I rest my case.

What case, what are you defending dude?
    Omri147
    New Spectator
    "Omri147;c-16522384" wrote:

It did come with TS2 Nightlife as well, so it isn't necessarily Seasons related.

Either way I'd love to have a slow dance interaction somewhere down the line...

Actually I'm going to correct myself even further.

Slow dance has been introduced in previous games in the following packs:
    The Sims Hot Date
    The Sims 2 Nightlife
    The Sims 3 Seasons

So it seems that slow dancing is more likely to appear in dating EPs (as it did twice) rather than Seasons EPs (as it only did once), so we may get a dating/romance pack down the line with a slow dance interaction. Well, hopefully... I would sure enjoy one.
  • Maybe there is hope yet for the slowdance and online dating too.

https://twitter.com/lakesideheights/status/1005099126743293953?s=19

https://twitter.com/SimGuruGrant/status/1005101186599419904?s=19
  • "IceyJ;c-16521923" wrote:

It did come with TS3 Seasons.
  • "Simanite;c-16521965" wrote:
    Hoping for a romance GP, am I right @catloverplayer ?

Hopefully.
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16521732" wrote:

garden stuff pack. Lol