Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What EP concept from Sims 1 & 2 do you want to return most?

Remember; when you vote for these any of them return as a Game Pack, depending on how you see fit;

PS. I could only add 10 so I’ll do Sims 3 in another thread :)
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It was a toss up between Makin Magic and Superstar, but I went with Superstar. We've had witches in some form in TS2 and TS3 (although not as involved as the Magic Town ones) but we haven't really had a proper fame system since TS1, and the celebrity system was fun. (The fame system in Late Night is garbage and should burn in a fire)

I think if we ever get a Superstar remake, I'd like a gig system, where your agent signs you up for different jobs that last a certain duration. Like a movie contract where your sim goes to a studio for 5 sim days, or an album that requires 3 recording sessions. And you can juggle as many as you like as long as you can handle them all.

The only problem is that this could be too similar to the GTW active careers, and this would reduce the time you would spend with other household members due to how traveling works in TS4. So this would definitely be geared more towards solo households.
  • i also think that if theydid something like freetime they should reintroduce the hobby system like where a sim is automatically better in one skill than the other an could be better in one than another sim they should also build up fun if they are practicing the skill or hobby the enjoy
    ChadSims2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    From this list I'd pick Hot Date but really I'd pick Open for Business which is not listed.
  • Definitely University similar to how it was in Sims 2.

IMHO Sims 2 University was closest to some kind of "real" university experience
    (whereas Sims 3 University IMHO was a little bit too much on partying)
  • Think Sims 4 needs more of this. There isn't much in terms of habbied and many of the activities feel tired after 4 years.
    I'll be happy with most other content after that, but the game still needs a little more fleshing out imo
  • I voted "Free Time" as TS4 lacks of things my Sims can do. The seewing machine and ballet barre are objects I'd like to see make a return. However, a close second to me is "University" and I'd also like "Superstar" and "Makin Magic" to return.