Forum Discussion

5 years ago

What is the funniest Sims Texts you've ever gotten?

What is the funniest sims texts you've ever gotten? Mine is the one down below. It might not look funny but it is. This is an example of how when girls see their enemy, they pretend to be nice. This is a text from Clarissa Goth, who is my sim's (named Richard) ex-girlfriend and baby mama, to his twin girls Emily and Erika Goth. Clarissa texted Siya Datta, who is Richard's new girlfriend who lives with them. I think this is gold. Do you have a better one? Please post it!

https://i.imgur.com/QBHC2fX.png

• "AlpineCuriosity;c-17591367" wrote:
    "DeDeplus3;c-17582437" wrote:
    Ummmm ok?
    https://i.imgur.com/beCNk4x.png

Scary, weird and intriguing at the same time. ? Now I wish there were more stuff like that happening in TS4 - Maybe in a supernatural/halloween themed GP/EP...?

Yes! Maybe something like Spooky Stuff but more in depth! With ghost hunters and Ouija boards! Maybe if your sim used the Ouija board there would be a 10% chance of them getting possessed (kind of like with MCCC where you can set a risky woohoo percent in sims 4 settings) That would be fun! And maybe the Grim Reaper could have some more gameplay options like playing as him or you can go with him to a secret world where the dead sims are and you can try to bring them back by completing Grim's challenges.

And there could be more traits like "Morbid" and the description would be something like "This sim loves death. Anything from ghosts to grim, this sim is fascinated. If this sim watches another sim die, there is a chance of a focused moodlet and if they see Grim, then there is a high chance of an inspired moodlet." or "Scaredy Cat" "This sim hates ghoulies and ghosties! Steer clear of any Ouija Boards, ghosts, or graveyards! If taken to a graveyard or going near someone's grave they will try to vacate the premises immediately. They are also most likely to get egged on Halloween."

There could also be a new lot type, "Graveyard" where you can put your sims' graves, and other sims' graves will spawn there autonomously. With new actions like "mourning" and you could leave flowers there etc.

Also with new events, like funerals and a Halloween event, so if you don't have seasons you can still have a Halloween. I know there are mods for a funeral event but many players computers can't handle mods and console players can't have then so... :/
    That would be a GP/EP that I would be very excited to play! (I'm reading this now and realizing that this doesn't sound anything like spooky stuff!) :lol:

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,117 PostsLatest Activity: 32 minutes ago