Forum Discussion

Colton141414
Seasoned Novice
5 years ago

Would you like a "Cultures" Game Pack?

As the title says...

A game pack surrounding cultures - such as Italian, French, English, German, etc. - bringing in new clothing, objects, and possibly one or two new worlds that is related to that particular culture (such as the Sims 3's Monte Vista and Italian architecture and the Sims 4 Get Together's Windenburg and German architecture)
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Rookie
    I was a little worried about how this could become stereotypical or offensive, but they did such a great job with the culture in Island Living that I really think they could pull this off. However, EA may prefer to trickle out cultures slowly, one per pack. It would be awesome, though, to get a whole bunch of cultures at once, with different clothing and build/buy choices.
  • I said yes, because I like different cultures and want variety in my game. But I would probably not buy such a pack this late in the series, because it would not really fit with my existing game play. If they were vacation worlds introducing hotels etc, I'd pre-order though :)
  • As much as I want more exotic foreign worlds. I don't know how I feel about a culture pack specifically. I'm not worried about being offended but
    I think there are just so many other packs I'd rather have...

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago