Forum Discussion

rachelwolfe
New Spectator
6 years ago

Get Famous Mod Suggestion

Hey, modders! If any of you are out there reading this, I'd like to request a mod that increases gig payout on the higher-paying gigs in the acting career. I get being a struggling actor at the beginning, but for a game with mansions and vaults for the extremely wealthy less than 10,000 simoleons for even the highest-paying acting gigs and the hottest stars seems unreasonably low. A complex scripting mod that uses the sim actor's number of fame stars as a multiplier on the amount of money they would otherwise make (excluding zero) would be super awesome, but I would also settle for just having the highest-paying gigs upped to 100,000 simoleons or something instead of 9,500. As it is, my level-10 superstar actor can barely get cutting-edge appliances in her Mirage Heights house, let alone afford one of the houses on the hill after doing nothing but working her whole adult life.
  • I just asked over at a creator's discord to see if his Road to Fame mod covers the acting career. I use it for the singing career aspects. My Global Superstar earns ยง10,000 per concert. (Gig)