Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Prom social event for teens mod

Hi! A prom mod has been made long time ago by brittpinkiesims. I read it is working after the latest pack too. I'd like to download that mod but when I go to brittpinkiesims page and click on the prom mod (or any other of her mods) I arrive at an error page where a grey cat stands on keytrokes...O.O Does anybody else has this problem or is it my computer? Or her page has some problems? From where else or how can I download her prom mod? Thanks in advance!

http://brittpinkiesims.tumblr.com/Downloads --> this is her site with the downloads

• are These three mods: Baby shower, prom and slumber party
    updated with the get famous patch?

does somoene play with these mods after the patch, because Simvip doesnt have these
    three mods listed #confused
  • couldnt find it.... the list is too long, but thanks anyway.... I think i have to accept, that these events are gone, hopefully someone could make it possible again with a pool party event which is outdated since 2014, but only time will tell...
    god why :neutral: though....
    I thought seasons might be working, but these Holiday Events are just checklist for your own Sims to dooo....
    Man its been for years....
    :/ :'(

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,653 PostsLatest Activity: 22 hours ago