Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Risky WooHoo Mod!!!!!

So the only risky woohoo mod that i've known hasn't been updated since the latest game update patch and the creator doesn't wanna update it. I am asking someone who enjoys making mods and wouldn't mind keeping it up to date would please make one. The risky woohoo mod has been a favorite since the Sims 3 and I really think it makes a different in the game so anyone please create a risky woohoo mod for the Sims 4 thank you ;)
  • "Pegasus143;14472680" wrote:
    MC Command Center has risky woohoo in the woohoo module. It has a customizable chance of getting pregnant, which can be set through any in-game computer. For this to run, you will need the main module and the woohoo module (woohoo is found in MTS's sister site due to adult content- link is in mod description).

Oh my gosh thanks for this! How do I find the sister site?
  • "xitneverendss;14484067" wrote:
    "Pegasus143;14472680" wrote:
    MC Command Center has risky woohoo in the woohoo module. It has a customizable chance of getting pregnant, which can be set through any in-game computer. For this to run, you will need the main module and the woohoo module (woohoo is found in MTS's sister site due to adult content- link is in mod description).

Oh my gosh thanks for this! How do I find the sister site?

Check your PMs. :)

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,701 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago