Forum Discussion

19 hours ago

Sims 4 Xbox One update/no ui/ saves disappeared

So here’s the full story. I think my sims updated a couple of days ago/maybe a week. I bought the Growing Together pack and noticed it was giving me issues loading the game where the items that come with the pack weren’t loading in. I got that issue resolved. But then these past few days the game has been giving me more and more issues opening. So I would click it on my Xbox and it would say “the Sims took too long to open” and would bring me back to my Xbox Home Screen. I didn’t think anything of it because after a lot of patience and restarting the Xbox it would eventually load. THEN all day yesterday it started giving me me issues where when I got out of build mode the ui would disappear and when I went back to the main menu it would just be a white screen but you could hear things in the background and again with a lot of patience, quitting the game, and restarting it it would work. And now TODAY I loaded my game up, again gave me issues opening, and when it finally opened the EA agreement thing popped up, made me adjust the screen (which I thought was weird) and the. bam! Game loaded up and all my save files are gone. Anyone having the same issue? I’m so upset and wanted to share my story in case anyone else is going through the same thing. I don’t know if there was a bug with the update but this sucks. I just spent 2 game sessions building my families dream home that they finally earned. 😩😭

No RepliesBe the first to reply