Forum Discussion

laurenjanee98
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Where did all my stuff go ?

I am extremely disappointed with this last updated, it was either September 17 or 18. Ever since the update, I got a notification saying some of my content is missing because I didn’t purchase it or own it. For the longest time I thought it was just a glitch because I couldn’t figure out what was gone or missing, come to find out ALL that time I spend logging on to get the content/rewards during the period there was a give away- every single thing is missing! I had collected every single reward an now it’s all gone. I have sims walking around butt naked because their cute an cozy track suits are missing. I have sims starving to death because the mini fridges, snack machines and mini bars are all gone out of nowhere !!! Sims can you please fix this ? I’m really upset, and it made me not want to play anymore, because I feel like I wasted my time. I tried to talk directly to someone about this but was never able to be connected or even truly navigate the “help” page so can someone please help me fix this ?! 

• Hey there, I'm locking this post since this issue has already been raised to the teams. Feel free to check this thread and to post any additional information. Thank you!

EA_Cath
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey there, I'm locking this post since this issue has already been raised to the teams. Feel free to check this thread and to post any additional information. Thank you!