Forum Discussion

SimSeeker
Seasoned Newcomer
2 hours ago

There were several problems with my game today.

Hello,

I have a list of issues that I have with my game currently. 

1. I cannot cancel an action: There is only an X and the Sim is still doing the action.
  2. The game works for 5 minutes and then stops for some odd reason after I use Cupid's Corner. This was true the last time when I was trying to get my Sim to cook. But they just stood there for a long time, and when I was trying to save and get out of the game is when whatever I clicked worked. And there was another where after I clicked on Cupid's Corner, to invite a Sim, they refused, and I clicked on the phone and Cupid's Corner, and nothing happened.
  3. The last time that I tried to save and get out of my game, I got a message saying that the game could not save. I had to get out of the game by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete.

I do use mods, and I am going to play the game again using only the mods that I need for this game. The rest I will see if this is a mod issue or not.

But I am wondering if what some of what I just mentioned (One being unable to cancel an action), is not a mod issue.

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 Technical Issues - PC

PC players get help with their technical issues in The Sims 4 here.254 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago