Forum Discussion

MilaGliin
New Novice
4 days ago

EA doesn’t care about the gamers

I purchased a pack on TSM (the Halloween house) and they took my money (iOS system).  I didn’t receive the item, I asked for help and they not even care to fix the problem. That’s so sad, I used to love the game, and now it’s been a nightmare 😢

4kcskghkmgjx
    Seasoned Newcomer

Aaahaahahahahahahah it happened to me today thats why i am here i should have seen your post of 3 days ago but how could i know?!?!?!?!?!i wouldnt have a reason to look up this problem for it hadn't accured before to make any worries

,now its 22 of october tuesday day of year 2024 and i payed! the payment ,is out !my bank account is missing the amount and i cant see the

‘Whispering Willows House

• They are asking me to give them proof, I sent to them all I had and they don’t accept, so they said I need to open a ticket inside the game (which doesn’t work), a screenshot from pc or laptop (which I don’t have, so they asked me to ask a friend). The whole situation is bizarre 

Mayas26
      New Novice

They’ve said about opening a ticket within the game to me too, and it’s just a link to the general website. I don’t understand why they keep telling people to do this - they know it’s not working.