Forum Discussion

mwanessa
Rising Novice
4 days ago

Error making a purchase.

*snip*

I made a purchase within the game of  ‘Whispering Willows House’, the payment was made, but I did not receive the items. After that, whenever I try to make a purchase, the message appears informing to "restart the game to continue the transaction", and this does not make any sense. I was checking that the same happened with other players, and this mistake of making a purchase and not receiving what was bought has been happening for a long time, which is something inadmissible for a company as big as EA. It's a mistake that should have already been corrected, but your assistance just doesn't work. And this is a mistake of the game itself, and not an error of our bank or the payment platform as one of the Managers tried to insinuate here. I will continue to send emails until you solve my problem and that of so many other players.

(CM: Edited to remove additional language. Please only post in the language of the board.)

• The exact same thing has happened to me recently and now I can’t make any purchases. EA Support won’t acknowledge that it’s an error within the game. My last email was just ignored. It’s baffling as you’d think they’d want to ensure that we can pay for items. I’ll keep trying too!

mwanessa
      Rising Novice

Let's see how long they will ignore us...

cozysimmer97
    Seasoned Newcomer

Hi there, just so you don’t feel alone and hopefully EA will see all of us speaking about this and something is done about it. I purchased the Whispering Willows house literally last week, the money came out of my account right away. I’ve made several purchases before and have never had problems receiving items but this time the house was not in my inventory anywhere. I restored purchases inside the game, i spoke to several EA live agents who actually had me jump through hoops and bounds to prove I paid when I have a whole receipt from apple and order ID # and they did absolutely nothing. The fact that the house was 21.99 and nothing is being done about it from a huge company like EA is straight robbery. I am apart of a couple sims mobile groups on other platforms and many players have had the same issue with this same house. The advertisement for it isn’t even anywhere to be found. Hopefully they fix it 

4kcskghkmgjx
    Seasoned Newcomer

Aaahaahahahahahahah it happened to me today thats why i am here i should have seen your post of 3 days ago but how could i know?!?!?!?!?! i wouldnt have a reason to look up this problem for it hadn't accured before to make any worries

,now i payed the payment, the money is out on my bank account and i cant see the

‘Whispering Willows House’