Forum Discussion

10 years ago

The glitch... The GLITCH!

No. Might I suggest cleaning out your device? Delete unused apps, photos and whatnot that might be slowing it down.
  • Strangely, the problem I have isn't the game crashing.... While I'm playing it. I'll be doing something else. Maybe using Chrome, perhaps in Facebook or even Beach Buggy Racing... Then I get a popup telling me that Tapped Out has stopped. Awesome. I hadn't seen it going in a while, shaddup. :lol:
  • This probably won't help, but I play using an iPod and when it starts crashing while I'm visiting friends or scratching a Scratch-R, I power down my device and when I turn it back on, everything's good. Just thought I would at least mention it.
  • Haven't installed any iOS8 yet.
    Tried almost all your suggestions and since I had my iPad turned completely off and on again, at least I can play the came again! Thanks!
    Still glitchy with visiting friends, but hey! At least I can put Homer back to work!

Thanks for your help!
  • Ningyo42 wrote:
    Strangely, the problem I have isn't the game crashing.... While I'm playing it. I'll be doing something else. Maybe using Chrome, perhaps in Facebook or even Beach Buggy Racing... Then I get a popup telling me that Tapped Out has stopped. Awesome. I hadn't seen it going in a while, shaddup. :lol:

i've had that too i wouldnt even be in the game but it'd tell me that

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 7 hours ago