Forum Discussion

justin-marks92
New Spectator
2 years ago

Game Freezes / Infinite loading screen glitch

This has been happening to me and a few to many guild mates and friends to be my “internet connection” now. It happened 5 times yesterday in TW and now once today in GAC. I prepare to go into a battle with my team, press on the button to start the fight and there is an infinite loading screen that never loads the match. However every time this happens it is considered an automatic loss.

I would go on the support link in the game but it’s been on “you don’t have an internet connection” for 3 days now.

Full clarification; every single other device in my house works 100% fine with no problem, every single other game is working on my device with no problem, my phone is only a couple of months old so it can’t be an age issue.

So, stupid question. But is there a way to force the game past this loading screen or force the game to work? I’m clearly frustrated but no full well compensation is a non existent concept every time I’ve gone through support.

Edit* talking with friends. Some Fleets and BAM teams are causing this issue to happen for some unknown reason. Include an image of my battle attempts

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 41 minutes ago