Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Who Else IS Experiencing This Major Failure ? EA Please fix ASAP

When I launch the game instead of showing my user name and level, I constantly get " EA Login - if you have an EA Account, don't forget to log in.", (and off to the right is the option "Tap to play anonymously".)

Well I want to play to my current level 939 so of course I tap EA Login in which then shows a screen to punch in my Email. I do so and get the code in my e-mail, type it in the Account Management sceen that pops up, press Verify and lastly this screen: " An error occurred processing the login. Please retry. - Continue." Pressing Continue just flashes this lasts screen - goes no where, AND starting from the begining at EA login untimately fails EVERY time in the last step.

I have been playing since the inception of the game in 2015, and this sign in issue is the most frustrating I have ever encountered ! I have been contacting support for a 2 week period and no fix - from what I been told this issue is rare but thankfully as of 12.20.21. an EA tech told me it is being worked on, I just have to be checking forums to know when the fix is active. I was hoping an e-mail or tect would alert me instead.