Ideas

M00NBUNz
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

CAS not opening

I have removed all UI and mods that better exceptions has told me could be the error (said broken trait mods but did not list any). I removed all trait mods from my game (lot and CAS). still not working. Been trying to fix this for the last hour. Was excited to use the new copy and paste FINALLY since CC is so annoying to put onto every outfit; only to run into this problem.

airaexe
      New Spectator

I just tried this and it fixes the problem. Thanks for sharing! 

• I have the same issue, and i've gone through every mod, all are updated and even te ones BE says might be an issue (like 10 %) i've removed. Nothing works. I can play the actual game just fine, but CAS just gets stuck on and endless loading screen.

• So it seems like it might be because of old save files. I saw several people say CAS works after deleting old saves, but it SUCKS if we have to delete everything before playing the game functionally. 

ktteloiv
      New Spectator

so, Can I fix it by saving a new save file under a different name and deleting all the old save files?

• So, it is a mod issue or cc because once I take my mods/CC Cas loading screens work, I can't figure out which one is.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 46 minutes ago