Ideas

samsteph3
Seasoned Spectator
2 months ago
New

CAS won’t stop crashing

Everything else appears to have been resolved in the newest hotfix, but CAS is still very clearly broken. Editing an existing Sim is showing to be virtually impossible without the game crashing altogether, and CAS itself is glitchy or won’t open at all. I have to force-exit the game through task manager whenever this occurs, because it’s just stuck on a loading screen forever. This is incredibly frustrating. I paid 40$ of my own money for this new pack, and I can’t even play the game without it crashing whenever I open CAS. I am about to demand my money back if this isn’t resolved soon. It’s nice all other things have been fixed, but it would be nice if they now fixed whatever is wrong with CAS. I’m trying to be patient but this is the 4th day in a row of me trying to launch the game and it just crashing over and over again. CAS is one of the main features of the game and it’s just not working anymore.

• I said the same thing. I preordered the new pack only for it to be unplayable the day it’s available to play. At this point we all deserve either a refund, new FREE add ons or something. 

• Cannot believe this. Again they broke something and AGAIN are taking sweet slow time to fix it. At this point, im starting to think they just throw **** together knowing it'll break something. Smh get it together ea. Hope everybody finds a fix soon. I know this is more than irritating and removing mods/cc isnt helping cas issues. Best of luck to everybody! 
    UPDATE: I’m able to enter cas now. I looked up a few possibilities that could be causing issues and turns out thepancake1 more cas traits was causing my cas issues in particular ! If this helps anybody im glad but now I can’t load households due to another error specifically a code error so wooo for the cas fix but nay for the household loading.

• I'm having the same issue. Everything but CAS works. I did notice however, that the menus don't have the x button. It's blank. 

• Mine is doing this as well! It was fine for the first few days then after the second updated I think it was it’s been broken. I thought it was a mod or CC causing but NOPE. It’s terrible! I’m so sad 😭 

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 32 minutes ago