Forum Discussion

dosman2233
Rising Scout
11 days ago

10 Droids missing from the character roster

1. Huyang (He'll be the first character to have the Jedi tag, despite not being a Jedi)

2. R5-D4 (The 'R2 unit with a bad motivator'; was given a new lease on life in The Mandalorian: Season 3)

3. BX Commando Droid (The only Commando Droid that can be used is controlled by Doctor Aphra; it would be nice to have a Commando Droid as its own unit)

4. General Kalani (A feared Super Tactical Droid, yet another Separatist Droid leader who won't be as aggressive as General Grievous, but still menacing)

5. OOM-9 (Will be another Separatist Droid leader, who led the Trade Federation forces during the Occupation of Naboo in 'The Phantom Menace')

(Fun Fact: In 'Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds', OOM-9 was voiced by Charles Martinet, the original voice of Mario)

6. AZI-3 (This Droid would synergise with Clone Troopers, as he helped Fives uncover the Inhibitor Chip Conspiracy, and he became a part of the Bad Batch after the Clone Wars)

7. R2-Q5 (Evil R2-D2)

8. Mister Bones (A cross between a B1 Battle Droid and Deadpool)

9. 4-LOM (One of two Original Trilogy-era Bounty Hunters missing from the roster, the other is his partner-in-crime Zuckuss)

10. EV-9D9 (The Hutt Cartel is lacking a Droid. She won't attack, but she will inflict a lot of Debuffs and gain bonuses from Light Side Droids suffering)

• Honourable Mentions:

BB-9E: A First Order Droid who was playable in 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'

Super Battle Droid Rocket Trooper: Though a special unit for the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battles, it would be nice for it to be a fully-fledged unit playable in all game modes, and to fill out another Separatist Droid team.

ND-5: The newest Droid to join the Star Wars universe, hailing from 'Star Wars: Outlaws': a reprogrammed BX Commando Droid who accompanies Kay Vess around the Outer Rim.

Security Battle Droid: A B1 Battle Droid with red markings

C-21 Highsinger: A Droid Bounty Hunter who was part of Boba Fett's crew during the Clone Wars

• Agreed. Huyang would be cool. Most likely they gonna release it for the new GL Ahsoka. But I wouldn't mind if Huyang just boost droids in general. Maybe boosting a 50R-T team to be actally scary.

The BX and Kalani should already be in the game in my opinion, but at this point they just not gonna do it. I don't know why, BIG MISSED OPPORTUNITY, because they could have released any of those instead of this stupid STAP to boost the Separatist Droids.

• When Huyang gets his kit, that post be titled "Kit Reveal: Doctor Who-Yang", a reference to his VA, David Tennant

• I'm kinda partial towards droids attached to characters similar to BD-1. IT-01 (death star interrogation droid) and D-O (the megaphone on a wheel looking one from TROS) would not make sense as toons in their own right, but would work as part of an attack animation. Maybe IT-01 with Jerjerrod and D-O with Ochi (although I don't care much for either character).