Forum Discussion

f2dbefbd29d8a79d
Rising Traveler
9 months ago

Another Broken Feat

I just ran CLS against a KRU node for the confuse feat. Timed out after spamming basics on KRU. I walked away with 6 confuse for the feat. Last time I got the feat done in one battle.
  • There does seem to be a difference between when confuse can be applied on basic vs via special. I’m not saying it’s not WAI, but I can see how it could be confusing
  • "Cthejay;c-2456639" wrote:
    The feat is either worded wrong or it's broken. It says to "attempt" to inflict confuse. It should count the attempts if that's the case and shouldn't matter that there is already max stacks. If it said "inflict confuse 40 times," then yeah, 6 is accurate for my run.

Except you should look at the wording on his basic more carefully. He only inflicts, or attempts to inflict on basic if the target doesn’t have confuse. If they have confuse then he resets the number of stacks, that’s something different. The feat is WAI, and worded correctly by the looks of it.
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    You can't spam confuse vs KRU.
    Confuse is max of 3 stacks, so after 3 it stops trying to apply. Go against MM team as they will constantly cleanse confuse
  • This feat really isn't one you should want to cheese in one battle. You have to get 40 rebel battles anyways, so why not just run a CLS team a bunch of times and get both feats done.
  • The feat is either worded wrong or it's broken. It says to "attempt" to inflict confuse. It should count the attempts if that's the case and shouldn't matter that there is already max stacks. If it said "inflict confuse 40 times," then yeah, 6 is accurate for my run.
  • That's for his basic. But his special inflicts it twice regardless. So those should be adding to the count. KRU doesn't die and I ran the battle to use his special Everytime it was available, probably 6-7 times during battle. His specials alone should have landed a lot more than 6 confuse.
  • "Cthejay;c-2456642" wrote:
    That's for his basic. But his special inflicts it twice regardless. So those should be adding to the count. KRU doesn't die and I ran the battle to use his special Everytime it was available, probably 6-7 times during battle. His specials alone should have landed a lot more than 6 confuse.

So either the feat is broken for you only, or you miscounted, and did his basic a whole bunch of times without thinking about it.
  • What scuba said. I would also recommend not using the cls squad as they tend to kill stuff before 3po gets a lot of turns. Haugs solution above, with jmls lead, is solid.