Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Attack Tracking

@CG_Carrie
@CG_SGCrumb
With the new TW matchmaking to hopefully get closer battles will it be possible to track the number of fights even if they are unsuccessful so officers can monitor and see if members are not doing enough. If not can thos be on a future update
  • I would really like to see this on a stats tab as well. This has been something of a debate in my guild for almost a year now. *An example: A player signs up for TW, set-up phase starts and territories get filled on defense before the member can set a squad. The player now shows 0 "total" banners thus far. Attack phase starts, the player attempts attacks and is unsuccessful in beating the opponents. Other players wipe the map overnight, the aforementioned player now cannot contribute any more attacks. The player shows 0 "total" banners still in the stats. Guild officials now contemplate booting the player for non-participation.* This is just a hypothetical situation but similar scenarios to this happen in my guild almost every TW where a player has made an effort to contribute banners but was unsuccessful in attacks and looks like they did nothing. Players who get 0 banners in my guild are considered for removal if they are constantly getting 0 banners every TW. From what I've learned about the matchmaking, their GP was factored in to find our opponents as well as units per territory. We don't want anyone who is going to just sign up for TW and not play due to this reason because it increases the difficulty the others players have to take up slack for. But if the players who show 0 "total" banners actually did try to help the cause then that can definitely be taken into consideration as well. It is for these reasons that I am firmly on board with having an "Attack Attempt Counter" in the stats pages.
  • @DarjeloSalas Thanks for the info on the prohibited zone thing, we may give that a try. Even tho 0 banner members don't get rewards we still don't want it happening because of the matchmaking and units per territories getting bumped up due to them signing up for the TW. The defense squad scenario thing was just hypothetical but it could possibly happen, I was just making an example. Don't get me wrong we want max participation, we just don't want to have to pull unnecessary slack because of people signing up and then not even trying. That's the main reason I want to see who has attacked and failed so we can move forward from there.