Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Available packs for "special" player

Dear heroes,

next month, next chapter of distortion of competition.
After the US market get rewards for google play points and other markets don't have this choice, i get further information about more distortion today.

A guild mate just get this pop-up to buy 900 (!) normal Energie for 600 crystals.

Thats a huge advantage when i think of getting tickets for Ultimate or just farming charakters.

Normal way of getting 900 Energie with crystals?
3x50 crystals
3x 100 crystals
1x 200 crystals
total 650 crystalls for 840 Energie.

Anyway, this pop up isn't available for everbody.
Just asked the Support and they said: This pack is only for player above LV 40 (i am) and further requirements. But he can't tell what they are.

Really funny.

So why this post?
Just want to publish that information. Think about it!
  • "Gifafi;c-2204710" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2204671" wrote:
    "Gifafi;c-2204649" wrote:
    iOS screwed again!!!

What stated in this post makes you think this is only google?

the Google part?

that was not the direct point of this post. That has been a round for a while, so I was confused by you saying that. This post was pointing out the "new pack" and just adding in the google thing.
  • "Kyno;c-2204734" wrote:
    "Gifafi;c-2204710" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2204671" wrote:
    iOS screwed again!!!

the Google part?

that was not the direct point of this post. That has been a round for a while, so I was confused by you saying that. This post was pointing out the "new pack" and just adding in the google thing.

yeah idk, I was just making a joke about how android got a free K2SO or whatever it was back in the day
    pm00113
    Seasoned Newcomer
    We've got Google points in the UK which have specifically got boosters for Swgoh but you can't spend the points on the game which means I've got over 1000 points rotting away.
  • "Gifafi;c-2204811" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2204734" wrote:
    "Gifafi;c-2204710" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2204671" wrote:
    iOS screwed again!!!

the Google part?

yeah idk, I was just making a joke about how android got a free K2SO or whatever it was back in the day

:wink: