Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Ban appeal status

Hi. My ally code is 236988998. I was banned on 03/08/2024. I'd like to know about the status of my ban appeal. Thanks
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Madmax1980;c-2461339" wrote:
    I say again. I haven't cheated in any mode or manner.
    The result of that match would not have affected my rankings as I was already at about 3700 in K1 and a loss wouldn't have pushed me into K2. I cannot explain .gg shows about that match.
    I was sitting at 41k crystals with all toons unlocked (except Bo Mandalore, with 3/4 reqs finished) and had no reason to cheat.

maybe it was that match

maybe it was something else

we aren't privy to it other than whatever it was - it resulted in a ban which is not going to be reversed
  • Thanks. I've been a player since Nov 2016, so sad to go. Shout out to my guildmates for their loyalty, help and advice.
  • In a game full of old uncorrected glitches and new upcoming bugs its convenient and cheaper to blame the player
  • Im pretty sure the Ban was because of Obvious reasons. Like Cheating in PvE (Conquest / TB / Raid ) or whatever. Usually CG would unban you if the case is "in question". It must be a very clear case to them.
  • I spend crystals in Conquest upto 3×100 refreshes,sometimes even 200 refreshes, so I can finish asap as I find it a chore.
    TB we get 36☆ and its a team effort and no incentive to cheat in TB.
    As for raids, I've missed posting a score the last 2 due to work.
    Like I said, I'm FTP at 11.1M with all GL's, Conquest characters, Journey characters unlocked(other than Bo Mandalore). Sitting on a hoard of 41k crystals.
    I was already in K1 with close to 3700 points. So even a loss in the last 3v3 match wouldn't have pushed me into K2. Anyways I'm bouncing between K1 and K2 so that's not a problem for me.
    I haven't cheated. I don't know how the system works so I can't tell you what happened or why.
  • I love this game and been playing since Nov 2016. I've spent a lot of time, energy and thought into my account.