Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Behold the Savior of the Droids (Jawa Engineer)

This little guy let all my droids go before Dooku went and allowed me to kill Rey before their Dooku could do anything but counter! For once I finished an arena battle with only my tank dead.
  • Yep, and just you wait till you get HK to 80 and omega his leader ability. The droids are back in business.
  • "Azrex_Dren;390863" wrote:
    I like the idea of a zombie team. Already have a high powered Ewok Elder. Would like to find a way to incorporate EE and JE in team not completely droid or jawa. Maybe a zombie assist team. Might be missing attack power though with those slots filled by two rez toons and still needing a tank.

Boba(L), daka, ewok elder, JE, HK
  • "KeyMan64x;390857" wrote:
    That's awesome! I am happy to see the report! He is looking good. Last night I got my JE to Level 77 also but he is half of one slot away from Gear IX...just a couple of days! Unfortunately his attacks/abilities are not up to par with yours yet. My Jawa and Dathcha are both maxed and Gear IX. Since I am not droid centric, I am thinking about different team combinations, most of which will demolish any droid team with or without JE. ;)

I have noticed he is very easy to gear so far I just ran out of energy. His basic attack has to easily be the worst in the game since it gets resisted a lot and it takes a full turn to do any damage. If you are strapped for purple mats I would definitely level his basic last.
  • "KeyMan64x;390915" wrote:
    "KamikazeRhombus;390903" wrote:
    "KeyMan64x;390857" wrote:
    That's awesome! I am happy to see the report! He is looking good. Last night I got my JE to Level 77 also but he is half of one slot away from Gear IX...just a couple of days! Unfortunately his attacks/abilities are not up to par with yours yet. My Jawa and Dathcha are both maxed and Gear IX. Since I am not droid centric, I am thinking about different team combinations, most of which will demolish any droid team with or without JE. ;)

I have noticed he is very easy to gear so far I just ran out of energy. His basic attack has to easily be the worst in the game since it gets resisted a lot and it takes a full turn to do any damage. If you are strapped for purple mats I would definitely level his basic last.

Thanks for the advice. That sounds really good. I have all abilities at 3. Ugh, the struggle is real. I agree his basic attack is really bad. I played with him while doing the MATS challenge last night and the detonator never went off because I killed everyone too quickly. BUT, the challenge is too easy. I have put some thought into how to use the basic attack in arena and here is what I came up with.

When I am in arena, I always take out Daka first if facing her, then I take out the heavy hitters and then I take out the healers and tanks. So, with this order, whenever JE takes his turn and his basic attack is being used, apply the detonator to the 3rd, 4th or 5th character that you plan on taking out...if not a taunting tank. That way, the detonator at least goes off and is used.

Yeah that would work if I didn't spam the abilities when in arena haha. I just see his basic as a cooldown for his good abilities.
  • Does he start off at 4 stars or have you starred him up once or twice already in that picture?
  • "infidale;391193" wrote:
    Does he start off at 4 stars or have you starred him up once or twice already in that picture?

@infidale
    He starts at 4*.
    Characters that require 10 shards start at 1*.
    25 shards -> 2*.
    50 shards -> 3*.
    80 shards -> 4*.
    145 shards -> 5*.
  • "fudgra;391199" wrote:
    I have 55 of his shards then stopped farming to save the coins for raid gear.

Not sure if I'll continue doing that or just max JE out first. Would he be useful in a team without HK? I haven't started on him yet but have 88 and 86 maxed.

@fudgra
    I am always an advocate for HK-47 because he is the only character in this game from the best Star Wars game and in my opinion he is the best leader for droids. HK will not only make JE +10 speed faster but he will grant IG-88 and himself a second turn after they use their AOE with the critical buff.