Forum Discussion

lvgldz4jw2ty
Rising Traveler
22 days ago

Being able to see TM in GAC and TW

I think that we should be able to see TM in pre-loaded teams when we lose a battle in GAC or TW. Just add it right above the port bar or smth. 

DarjeloSalas
    Rising Adventurer

I like this idea, in principle, but there are some issues that would be difficult to resolve. 

Showing the Turn Meter for all units won’t necessarily make it obvious which character will take first, second, third turn, because their turn meter will fill according to their speed. I’m not certain even the seasoned player would be able to work this out just from seeing the TM bars and long-pressing to see the enemy units speeds. 

Also, the Turn Meter conditions might change depending on who you bring in to battle the team. Sometimes the conditions would change in your favour, and on other occasions it would get much worse for you. 

The “forfeit / submit” feature should have completely eradicated TM loading of a full team (I haven’t seen it happen since that feature arrived, anyway) but I do agree it would be nice to have an idea of who is likely to go first when you try to clean up a 4 man team.